WHEN IT'S TOO FAST TO SEE, AND TOO IMPORTANT NOT TO®
SENSOR The v642 is equipped with a 4-megapixel, 12-bit, 2.5K sensor that can record up to 1452 fps at full resolution and up to 2549 fps at 1080p. The maximum frame rate is almost 150,000 fps (@ 256x8),
LIGHT SENSIVITY The camera's native ISO 1250 provides excellent light-gathering capability to support high frame rates, short exposure times, and unpredictable lighting conditions.
LENS OPTIONS A variety of Nikon Prime lenses come with the camera. However, PL and B4 lens mounts are also avaliable.
MEDIA DELIVERY The raw video or data files can be offloaded on-site to your HDD or it can be processed by us and returned to you.
- 1,452 maximum fps (48x slow-mo @ 30 fps playback)
- 11 sec. record time 250 fps & 5.5 sec. record time at 500 fps
- 2,392 maximum fps (80x slow-mo @ 30 fps playback)
- 19 sec. record time 250 fps & 9.5 sec. record time at 500 fps
- 2,549 maximum fps (85x slow-mo @ 30 fps playback)
- 20 sec. record time 250 fps & 10 sec. record time at 500 fps
- 5,292 maximum fps (195x slow-mo @ 30 fps playback)
- 50 sec. record time 250 fps & 25 sec. record time at 500 fps
CINE, CINE COMPRESSED, CINE RAW, H.264 MP4, APPLE PRORES .MOV, MULTIPAGE TIFF,MXF PAL, MXF NTSC, UNCOMPRESSED QUICKTIME, WINDOWS BMP, OS/2 BMP, PCX, TGA, TIFF, TEAD, JPEG, JTIF, RAW, DNG, DPX
- Dual HD-SDI ports - Dual-Link 4:4:4 or 2x independent 4:2:2
- Record and play simultaneously
Phantom v642 camera + Nikon F-mount + PL mount
Nikon lenses+ Nikon 20mm f/3.5 prime+ Nikon 24mm f/2.8 prime+ Nikon 28mm f/2.8 prime+ Nikon 55mm f/2.8 macro prime+ Nikon 105mm f/2.8 macro prime+ Nikon 135mm f/2.8 prime+ Nikon 35mm - 105mm f/3.5-4.5 prime
Blackmagic Video Assist 4K 7" Monitor
Hawk-Woods RP-200H Batteries (8)
Hawk-Woods RP-4x4 Quad Charger (2)
Vision Research RCU Break-out Box